Warrior’s on-premise solution provides the capability to deploy the platform in your data center or virtual private cloud. The deployment can be performed on either an existing Kubernetes (K8s) cluster, a virtual machine (VM) or a bare metal server.
There are also two types of installation methods, Online and Airgap. The Online method allows fast and continuous differential upgrades. The Airgap install supports environments where the cluster has no outbound internet connectivity.
- Kubernetes Online Install
- Kubernetes Airgapped Install
- Kubernetes Cluster Preparation
- Virtual Machine Online Install
- Virtual Machine Airgapped Install
- Externalized Database
- Post Installation
- Org and User Management
- Backup and Restore
- Audit Log